Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brithday Weekend


This weekend marked Daniel's 24th birthday and my grandpa's 80th- Saturday we went home to CT after Mike Smith's wedding and spent the evening eating cake and playing cards. On Sunday we went to a party for my grandpa and then got to visit my friend Christina after her stay at Yale New Haven Hospital.
Yesterday the Roys woke us up and made us go to educational places in Boston. We went to two museums and rode the T around. Mel took pictures but has yet to email them to me so they are not up. Blame her.
This was from the wedding- but my grandpa looks younger i swear!

1 comment:

Our Funny Little Family said...

haha! I like the gentle chastisement via blog! I promise that as soon as I sit down at a computer for more than 15 minutes at homse I will send you those pictures, or you canjust steal them off our blog!