Monday, May 5, 2008

It's been a while since our last post, sorry! Here's what's been going on-
Dan had an interview with a great company two weeks ago and had a follow up interview last week. He was supposed to know by last Wednesday but that got moved to Monday (today) so we'll know what he'll be doing soon. He'll probably take it if he gets it, and then I'll make him post so he can give all the details.
Saturday we both got new phones and they are very pretty.
They are pretty much ipods with a phone attached, and we got them pretty cheap because we both had 'new every two' and a few rebates.
Work for me is going well. My boss is still amazing. My tips have been increasing. All looks well on that front.
I have been having a few dates with those pregnant ladies that I love so much. I'm so excited for them! I got to hear Mel's little Royling heartbeat last Monday when I took her to the doctor. And we have a date this week to watch 27 dresses and eat funfetti cupcakes. YAY!!
My sister has a graduation party coming up in June, she still hasn't decided on a school.
My dad is still out of a job, but he'll get a great one soon I know.
That's all for now!

No comments: