Thursday, September 17, 2009

August (and a bit of September)



Well, any day now we'll be heading to the hospital to have a baby. Until then, I'm finding things to do around our apartment (since I've been having contractions and have been dilated 3cm for two weeks- punk kid). So here I am updating our blog. These are two pictures from 38 (and a bit) weeks. Isn't my husband so cute?
August was great, and the only HOT month of the summer. I did a lot of work for AWC this month and my last day was the 26th. Eden stopped by for a weekend and we had a blast with her. We had a bit of a 'babymoon' on the cape for two days and spent most of them in the ocean (which was warm and wonderful). I also had a great babyshower in CT.
September so far has been awesome and awful. Kandyce and Jess came for Labor day and we had a blast. However, since before the 8th, I've been super uncomfortable, crampy and sick. Oh, and dilated! But this kid just wont come out! So that's a bit frustrating, but it's okay, he'll be out someday! We'll let you know when he makes his appearance.

No comments: